Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Encounter With Brazil!

I still can't believe that I remember my first trip to Brazil, It was so amazing that i stll remember the date, July 10th 2006.

One month ealier, my boss told me to take a 2 week vacation I didn't know what to do , or where to go. I wanted to think Big, and go somewhere amazing. My Wife and I started to brain  storm "Brazil!" my wife said. " Brazil ? " I responded. " yes it will be exciting, and plus we've never been there before". I took her word and booked the tickets. We were right on time. We had a lot to do before our vacation. My wife was so excited.We was staying at a resort in Rio de Janeiro.






We were even more excited since we had a late flight. However, we did not have the chance to do anything on the first day because we were so tired. The second day is when our Vacation started. On the second day we went to visit the statue of Rio.




That was the first thing we checked off of our list. It was big and Beautiful. We only had one week left and we wanted to explore as many places and things as possible. Up next was the Tour to Buzios. After the tour we went to the Beach, and took a long walk on the boardwalk. Every day we saw something new.

If you know me at all you would know that I could not go to one of the most famous countries for football and not visit one of their stadiums. So while I was there my wife and i visited Maracana. Rio De Janeiro is the proud owner of the world most famous football stadium, the Maracana Stadium which is Brazil’s largest stadium. The stadium hosted the 1950 World Cup Final where Uruguay defeated Brazil in front of almost 200,000 people. This stadium is also the playground for world famous stars such as Ronaldo, Romario, Sócrates, Cafu, and many more.


 


 

On the last day it was bitter sweet feeling, we were sad that we had to leave, but excited that we enjoyed our time.

 In my overall opinion, Brazil is an amazing place to visit, From the room service to the areas.

http://www.mason.globaltravel.com



 

No comments: